Look Who's Turn Two!!!!


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net


  How about some significant cuteness today rather than food and recipe?My handsome little Prince is turns TWO today!!!

 It's very hard to believe that my little baby  is turning two!! I'm amazed  how fast the days fly by since our little man entered to our world.Where the whole two years go :0?I feel a kind of  weird...

 A big thank to god.I felt so blessed  and was so lucky to have him in our lives. He is such a chubby-little smarter,so curios about everything,very energetic without feeling any tidiness,pride and joyful-handsome boy.I love his mesmerizing cheeky smile which make me to die for.He is a miracle which God gave to me gives me strength when I am weak.


Honestly I enjoyed every second of the motherhood and kept all the beautiful memories close to my heart.Every pictures,videos,memories and every single movement of my son were is my life and soul.It's always blooming inner me.

A milestone collections of Sashvik...


A few things  about my cheeky little piggy.He's current favorite food is pizza(if he ask for pizza,I have to feed him at any cost otherwise he kept asking me mum pizza... mum pizza... with a pity voice),black olive,banana and carrot.As per cartoon he never attempt to see different cartoon rather than Peppa Pig,Fireman Sam and Oliver but nowadays he his curious fan of Bob the builder and Dora.His favorite game was playing with building blocks,love to drawing,painting and playing hide and seek(indeed clever).
Well,actually there is no ending I thought,so I have to stop right here and would love wish him A Happy  Birthday and many happy returns of the day.May God bless you with good health and may brings all your wishes to come true.

Here you are a sneak peek of  his FIRST Birthday party.We picked Baby Animals
 theme for his first birthday party.I was hardly created everything to match with the theme.


I did made some royal icing decorated  sugar cookie for giveaway and also made some delicious  animal cupcakes which I decorated with fondant.Could anyone can guess what theme I choose for this year? I choose really interesting theme again this year which Sashvik's fav and he loves it at almost.Hmmm...Please bear with me for the next post of his 2nd Birthday Party...



Thank you so much for being with me......
Love,


Comments

Satrupa said…
Wish your lil prince a very happy 2nd birthday !! God bless him.
Unknown said…
Happy birthday to ur lil one....He looks so adorable!
Happy b day to your charming prince..:)
saw your post in bloggers cafe..!
lovely space you have..
Am your happy follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..

Tasty Appetite
kavis said…
@Satrupa,Sharmilee:Thank you so much for the wishes dear...

@Jay:Thank you very much honey and here's a big hug for following me.Its been along time I'm following your blog and do liking you on FB.Thank you again and Have a blessed day!!!!
Shama Nagarajan said…
cute boy!!!god bless him