Garlic & Basil Roasted Chicken


 Hello Hello!! Do you know how happy I am.I was so excited when I saw my blog had about 800+ visitor for the first time yesterday.Its may sound silly but this so precious for me.Actually I try myself to increase my blog traffic but its all in vain.Thank god  I found a good path but its all in my hand to deliver a good food with a gorgeous pictures,am I right??..Although the all credits go to you for your supports and the encouragements.A  heartfelt Thank You for being here and the continuous visit upon on my blog.You people made my day.I am  happy girl.

Today I am sharing a simple and comfort dish.A garlic basil roasted chicken with potatoes and butternut squash.The hunger rescuer on a lazy and gloomy day.Oh gosh,tummy started rumbling.


Garlic & Basil Roasted Chicken
Ingredients:
4 Chicken tight and drumstick
1 small Butternut squash- peel,deseeded  and chopped
2 Red onion - cut into wedges
1 bulb Garlic-slightly crushed
2.5 tbsp Basil herb- chopped
10 New potatoes
Salt
Pepper powder
Olive oil


Method:

1.Preheat the oven 180°C.

2.Place everything on a roasting tray, drizzle some olive oil, seasoned well and mix together, then roast for 40-50 minutes until the chicken is cooked. Serve with steamed beans or peas or even with a green salad. 



Comments

Reshmi Mahesh said…
A super yummy recipe...makes me hungry...
Unknown said…
Garlic and chicken is such a yumym combination...looks tempting