Cheesecake Brownies


I’ve been longing to make this Cheesecake Brownie for awhile now but couldn't find a reason to make this lovely gooey brownie while I'm strictly on a mission,Although, my heart always pulling towards it since I saw the soul mesmerising picture of the post at LOVE2COOK.It indeed caught my eyes.

At last,I merrily made the brownies for someone's birthday(my little nephew) who is turn 6 this year.My little cousins totally indulged themselves.The small treat brought a distiction on their face made me happy.Thus,their's very encouraging praise gave me more enthusiasm to spoil them.Thank you so much sis for the lovely recipe and A big applaud to you to made my day remarkable. Muaks

 
 
Earlier I do made a kid's friendly chocolate brownie using some simple ingredients and these one is my second.But Sadly:-(,I had only one piece to taste the outcome.Frankly,I felt overwhelming desire to have another one but I stick to NO NO.

Why you waiting for?Go experiment it right now.Put things together give a good stir (splash, splosh) and bake.Indulge yourself.


Cheesecake Brownies/Triple Joy Brownies adapted from Philadelphia and LOVE2COOK
Ingredients:
125gm butter 
125gm dark chocolate, chopped 
200gm granulated sugar 
3 eggs ~ lightly beaten 
50pm plain flour
40gm dutch processed cocoa 
1/4 tsp baking powder 
180gm cream cheese 
40gm caster sugar 
sufficient Dulce de Leche (I used Caramel  candy)


Method :
1. Combine butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat until chocolate and butter melt. Remove from heat and whisk in eggs.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, stir until well combined. Pour into a greased and lined rectangular tin.
3. Beat cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth and creamy. 
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture and dulce de leche randomly on brownie and swirl with the tip of a knife. Bake at 170ÂșC for 35 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before slicing.

Comments

Unknown said…
This is totally irrestible n totally yum...looks very tempting
Reshmi Mahesh said…
Awesome looking brownies....shud have tasted great..
Unknown said…
The whole stack is too tempting yum yum!
Unknown said…
first time here and you are already making me go gaga over your cheesecake - Super!
Mehjabeen Arif said…
This looks scrumptious.. Love it..

New to ur space and Following U :)

Do visit me as time permits
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com