Shake Shioyaki Set

 Hello Everyone!!How you all doing?Hope you all doing good.

I thought to have a nap after enjoyed watched every single element of the Royal Wedding through television.But..Oh my god!!!I hatred seeing my blog  never update for past the 10 days.Actually the Easter holiday was loaded with birthdays and picnics.Its made me busy running up and down doing things around at home.I really had a great fun with niece and nephew and I got a first chance for this year to spoil my little gangs with my homemade morsels.I have to say,I really love my little niece Kamsa who is my little criticizer, loved all my homemade stuff and indulge herself without finding any fault on it.

Lets come to today post which I  like to share without blabbering more.Actually I'm so lazy to update a dish with a recipe so I decided to post this delicious healthy Japanese lunch set made by my loving husband.Surprisingly my hubby is a good in Japanese.He had a decade experience in this culinary field.He surely fed us with his Japanese meal once or twice a week.It's utterly our favorite especially for our little one.Today he cooked Shake Shioyaki Set (grilled salted salmon) served with rice,wakame seaweed salad,miso soup and natto(a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented with Bacillus subtilis.

Thank you so much to stay tune.A very big hug and a big welcome to all those followed my blog.Thank you again for your lovely encouraging comments. I'll back soon with another delicious dish.

Have a lovely weekend and SAYONARA (^_^)

Comments

WOW..such an inviting platter dear! Irresistible! :D
Chitra said…
hi kavitha,
I've been following ur blog for some time now and u hav a gr8 blog and wonderfull set of recipes...

www.sharemyrecipe.blogspot.com is my blog
drop by whenever u get time..
Thanks in advance...
Unknown said…
wonderful!...sometime post miso soup recipe kavitha!