Doughnut Muffins



How you all doing today!!I having great Saturday.Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!First of all I would like to  Thank you all very much  for your lovely comments on my blog 3rd Birthday.


I baked this luscious doughnut muffins a week ago.They taste absolutely delicious and very moreish.I really can't believe myself ,the morsel  looks like muffins but the  taste more like doughnut and it certainly immerse inner man. Thus it was hassle free from deep frying.Doesn't that just sound wonderful?


It was a healthy option I thought.Submerging  the muffin in melted butter and roll  in cinnamon sugar was  the best part of it and made the muffin flavour much more pronounced yet they are ridiculously simple indeed.Go and Experiment this in your kitchen.I promise that you will love it.
Doughnut Muffins 
Ingredients: 
For the muffins: 
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
 1/2 teaspoon salt               
 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
 1/3 cup oil
 3/4 cup sugar
 1 egg
 3/4 cup milk

For the coating:
1/4  cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon

Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
  2. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
  3. Combine oil, sugar, egg and milk in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and stir only to combine.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. While muffins are baking, melt butter in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
  5. Shake muffins out of the muffin tin while the muffins are still hot.
  6. Dip muffins in the melted butter and then into the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
Thank You for Reading & Happy Baking!!!

Comments

Reshmi Mahesh said…
Awesome clicks and a super delicious recipe...Great work
Do visit my space sometime..
kavis said…
Reshmi@Thank you very much dear.Sure I will:)
AMMU MOHAN said…
Hai kavitha..thanks for your stopping in my blog..come often.. your blog looks wonderful..
nice clicks..
Satrupa said…
Super delicious and kool clicks.

Cheers,
Satrupa

satrupa-foodforthought.blogspot.com
Lifewithspices said…
Awesome n perfect ..
Unknown said…
so cute haven't tried cinnamon in doughnut must be awesome!
Sneha Benny said…
I stumbled upon your blog. Nice clicks !!! I haven't tried cinnamon in doughnut !!! I am happy to follow you.

Sneha

http://inspirationalartofcooking.blogspot.com/
kavis said…
@ammu: Thanks a lot Ammu.
@Starupa: How are you dear?Thank you for your lovely comments.
@Kalpana: thank you dear.
@Ananda:wink!!wink!!Nowadays I love cinnamon flavour a lot.
@Sneha:Thank you so much for dropping in my blog.
Unknown said…
First time here and am loving ur space...looks super delicious and awesome clicks