Mutton Briyani


Within this two years life changed little by little.Times and days flew so fast.Being as wife,mum,daugther,daugther in law,sister,sister in law,aunty and employee is a precious job in the world.Even cant effort to spare time for blogging. Most of the time spend for house chores.

Mind is always blowing for new recipes.I was really impressed with so many blogs. Exspecially indian foods,cupcakes and cakaes blogs. Hopefully i will back on track and post more feeds about the food i love to cook.


After a huge crushed on my mind at last i decided to choose Mutton Briyani to celebrating this happiness.Briyani is a favorite dish of mine.Not only me but all of my family memebers loves my briyani.Always thought about my mum when i cook briyani.It was a memory we share while she was around with me in London.Simply can said she love the briyani i made.The Funny thing is she asked me to cook a takeaway briyani for my brother who live in Malaysia.But is not possible to cook briyani to takeway from London to Malaysia.

I will Share the recipe very soon.Have a lovely day.

Comments

Alisa said…
A few hours ago I had a huge craving for chicken biryani. Now I want Mutton Biryani!That looks really good!I saw your blog from the foodie blog roll and I like what you have here.if you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!