Malaysian Fish Curry


  
Malaysian Fish Curry by Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
 
I knew its very hard for everyone away from their Amma's recipe so do I, might be thats our habitual.

As an expatiate and away from home land, I would rather follow Amma's recipe at almost to feel at  home.Her nostalgia recipe were always best and tastier and its means a lot to me and for my family. Her seducing Malaysian recipe assist  me so much in culinary journey, not at all its succor me to win my loved ones heart.I'm swear.

What should I say, for the first time in my life I'm use some ones fish curry recipe and so do the curry paste.Yeah, this mouthwatering Malaysian Fish Curry by the culinary legend Rick Stein
 is pleased my soul.

The Malaysian fish curry is most likely similar to the one Amma's make.Thus is so fragrant with the fresh spices and delicious.Since its an experiment I never change anything from the original recipe.You can find the recipe HERE.


  Ħαʌɛ α Ғʋи Ɯɛɛκɛи∂ Ƥɛɛρƨ!!!

Comments

Wow fish curry makes me sooooo hungry right now. I only eat fish curries made at home. I want this now...;)
Unknown said…
Slurrp...just need rice to finish off that bowl :)
Aarthi said…
lovely curry..thanks for sharing