Layered Pancake Cake

It was Pancake Cake Day yesterday,every food supermarkets had displays lemon juice,flour and golden syrup,even they filled up the aisle with variety flavored instant pancake mix with exclusive price cut.Nowadays I often making  pancakes coz my boys love it crazily.Every time I made pancake,I do made some adorable pancake art by hand for my little boy.Which is worked really well and inspired him to eat more.
The pancake can be eaten as it is or with syrup but I think it taste much more better with these simple luscious filling.I layered the pancake by spread with peanut butter alternatively with nutella  and stuffed with thinly sliced banana and drizzled it with golden syrup.Such as the scrumptious one I made for my hubby on Pancake Day.Its totally so fluffy,rich and nutty.What you think about it? 
Layered Pancake Cake by Kavi
Ingredients:
11/4 Cup (95 g) All-Purpose Flour-sifted
1 tbsp Caster Sugar 

1 Large Eggs,
1 Cup  Whole Milk
3 tbsp Unsalted Butter-melted

1/2 tsp Vanilla 
Baking powder a pinch
Salt a pinch


Fillings:
Nuttella
Peanut butter
Maple/golden syrup
1 Banana
Method:

  1. Combine flour,sugar,baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl,.In another bowl, whisk the milk,egg,vanilla essence and melted butter.
  2. Then pour the milk mixuture into dry ingredients and whisk untill well combined.You may use blender if you want.Im always use hand blender,its easy way.
  3. Heat up a non stick pan on a medium high flame.Grease the pan with butter and pour the mixture,let it cook until the bubbles begin and flip it over and cook lightly brown.



Comments

Reshmi said…
pancake looks awesome.. I'm drooling over the pics!!
you've an award waiting for you in my blog. Do collect it!!