Vanilla Pannacotta with Raspberry Sauce

 I always desired to experimented something new in culinary world
and these Luscious Pannacotta is come next to experiment at my Aromatic World;)Here come,I came across this delicious,simplest and very easy recipe from my fellow blogger and made it without any hassle.Seems the first experiment is pretty much successful with big hits from my loved one.(what else do I needed?...).I was extremely happy girl.Gosh!I can't believe my man was so attached with these Pannacotta,even he demanded for second helping.I made second rounds in one week upon on his request:0

Any other desserts don't come much more sophisticated than this indulging classic Italian dessert.Nothing really special but,the combination of creamy Panna cotta with Raspberry sauce really worked out and I indulged within it.The second around I made a Rose Pannacotta the recipe will come soon.

Vanilla Pannacotta with Raspberry Sauce
Pannacotta:Ria's Collection 
Ingredients:
1cup Milk 

1cup Double/Heavy cream
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
3 tsp Powdered gelatin
2tsp W
ater
2tsp Vanilla extract


Raspberry sauce 
Ingredients:
2 cup of Raspberries
1/2 tbsp Lime juice
1/4 cup of Sugar or to taste

Method:
For Pannacotta:

  1. Sprinkle the gelatin over cold water and let it bloom for 5 mins. Meanwhile get the other things ready.
  2. Mix the milk,cream & sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.Switch off the flame.
  3. Melt the gelatin in the microwave oven for 12 seconds. Stir well.
  4. Add the vanilla extract and melted gelatin into the milk -cream mixture and stir well.
  5. Pour into a glass and let it set in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
For Raspberry Sauce:

  1. Combine raspberries,sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan.Cook until raspberries dissolve.
  2. Remove from heat and strain through a sieve to remove the seeds and allow to cool.
  3. Pour sauce over the pannacotta and garnish with some fresh Rasberries and mint leaves.
:'(I was a bit sad,if you see my pic carefully,you can spotted the different on a the moulded panna cotta which separated into two parts.I thought maybe I'm  not mixed well but the one in a glass came perfect.Why?I haven't got a clue.Although the second around 'Rose Pannacotta' came well without any problem.




Comments

JishasKitchen said…
superb and very very delicious..