Rose Syrup Float

I knew the weather is too cold and rainy all day in here and myself,I'm not feel well,with runny nose,coughing and sneezing.Although I really crazy and cant stop myself to have a glass of this Rose Syrup Float.These pinky,rosy yummy float always cherish my past and all my great old memories with my family and friends.We always had our lunch in a restaurant opposite Kamdar in Jalan Raja Muda Aziz, Ipoh,Perak after we finished our shopping or when out for a lepak and the first thing we ordered is these Float to quenched our thirst on a hot weather.
Make your own glass of float without No measuring. No fuss. No time at all,its really easy and you can use sprite,lemonade and ice cream soda instead.Even a non fizzy drink can be substitute but the float might not happen but it will still be yummy.Rose Syrup Float
Ingredients:
  • 40ml Rose syrup
  • 330ml 7 up
  • 4-5 Ice cubes (optional)
  • 2 scoop Vanilla ice cream
Method:
1.In a tall glass,add rose syrup and ice cubes followed by scoop of vanilla ice cream and slowly pour 7 up enough to float the ice cream up to the top of the glass.

2.At last add another a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

3.Yippee its ready to serve.Slurppp!!!.

Enjoy Slurpppp,


Comments

Nithya said…
Looks beautiful. Totally yummy :)
JishasKitchen said…
yummy!!....loved your clicks too...very tempting..keep going dear...:)
shaz said…
Hi Kavi, thanks for visiting my blog :) These rose syrup floats brings back many memories, such a long time since I've had any rose syrup! They look so pretty too. Hope you feel better soon.
kavis said…
Nithya@Thank you Sweetie.
Jisha@Oh my,Thank u for your lovely comments dear.I will try my best.love.
Shaz@U are welcome dear and thanks too.There is always a memory when thought abuot Malaysia.hehehe.I much more better now.
NTiwow said…
Hi!
Just did a post about rose syrup, not as pretty as yours, and I saw your photos on google.
Really like your blog.
I'm a new follower on bloglovin!

xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com