Vinayaka Chaturthi 2010

Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi, is the birthday of Lord Ganesha, the God of wisdom, and auspiciousness in Hinduism. Vinayaka Chaturthi 2010 date is September 11. The 12-day festival ends with the immersion (Visarjan) of the idol of Ganesh on Ananta Chaturdasi day. Lord Ganesh is one of the most popular Hindu Gods and is worshipped around the world and is slowly becoming the face of Hindu religion.



This year I prepared Sweet Ponggal,Ven Ponggal,Lemon Rice,Modakam(Modak),Chick peas sundal,Sesame Laddu,Mini Uppu Kozhukattai and Appalu as Prasadam or Naivedyam for the Pooja.This is first time ever i did a lots of prasadam.I'm really proud of myself.Its all go to my mum and Lord Vinayaka to give strength for me..



Comments

Wow! The food all looks so wonderful, a lot of work. Presentation is beautiful. And thanks for the history lesson.
kavis said…
Thanks for the comments. Its give more energy for me.